Thursday, March 31, 2011

Apples and Pork Chops

Apple and Pork Chops 

I don't know about you, but when I look at my spice cabinet, I get a little overwhelmed.... and I just cleaned and organized it! 
(and if you could tell me how to make this the right way, I would super duper appreciate it!) 

Because of this overwhelming amount of spice, I decided to try and new (at least to me) McCormick recipe inspiration.  I chose "Apple and Sage Pork Chops"

It comes with all the spices that you will need.  
And even has the step by step recipe... so easy... 
 Here is everything I would need for my dish, Pork Chops and Apples: 

I don't know about you but I am no Rachel Rey where everything is ready exactly when needed.... so I chopped my onion and apple first....

This is what Tucker does while I chop apples and other non meat food... 


And the Pork Chops get one Tablespoon of spices and go into the pan... 

Both sides now cooked and I have started my starch- homestyle potatoes (my oven isn't working currently so I am limited in what I can do :( ) 

Take out the chops and add the onion and apples.... Looks and smells yummy! 

Here is the final results with onions, apples, and pork chops....
I can't tell you how much I love my pan... it got it on super, duper sale once at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and could use this one pot (granted more than 1) for everything I cook~! 

This is the attentive Tucker once he smells meat or any kind of fragrant food.  

It was a long day for the fiance so we went with wine and glammed it up with some candles... 

Final product : Pork chops with apples and onions, homestyle potatoes, and broccoli... don't be fooled, right outside of this shot is the huge tub of ketchup that my fiance can't be without and the spray butter for the broc :) 

So that's my Tuesday dinner.  I really liked this McCormick recipe inspiration and will look for more in the future... 

***I received no compensation for any of my plugs, I just really like the stuff : ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment