Here's how I guess I should feel about cleaning....
BUUUUUUT in reality, I like cleaning.... as long as there is ample time and good smelling products....
Currently I am starting the my Spring Clean. (I feel like it keeps me busy while I still trying to get over looking like \ a person with a horrible skin disease.) I got the bug and just went to work. My kitchen has been cleaned from from ceiling to floor, including dog bowl and water bowl. Those have been neglected for too long (and were really, super gross).
I do have a bucket... quite a few actually. Filled with my trusty supplies and some random supplies my fiance's sister purchased. They are all 'green' and I haven't used them yet.... but tomorrow they will be implemented.
Unfortunately when I put my own into self-clean mode, it locked and shut down completely... I will be trying to get it open very soon...by myself... with a screwdriver...after a google search on how to do such things.... hopefully with positive results.
Here's to google searches and actions being successful!



No comments:
Post a Comment