Blogging seems to be the new "thing".... and I am all about new things. I find it hard to believe that people will actually want to read about my every day life. With that said, I will blog. I figure why not?
So yeah. My current situation is as follows.
Health: My 'oh my gosh I am getting married in 7 months' diet and workout play by plays. My new focus on eating healthily and attempting various sparkpeople recipes.
Wedding: As stated, I am 7 months out. I have most things, except colors (go figure), flowers, and bridesmaids dresses. I am currently working on DIY projects that hopefully will turn out well and not a complete waste of time. We will see.
Home: I recently moved in with my fiance and am trying to make his bachelor pad (think leather (white even!) couches) more 'homey'. In doing so I am working on furniture refurbishing and make rooms "cute." It seems to be a never ending project, but I enjoy it nonetheless. With spring right away the corner I will also be working outside in the nice weather!
Cancer: In one simple word: blaaaaaaaaaaah. My future husband and I have been battling thyroid cancer since Thanksgiving. He has had his thyroid removed, suffered through 3 weeks of low iodine food, and has just finished radiation. We are hopeful that results will be positive and the worst part of this is behind us.
So that's my life in a nutshell. Why others would really care, I am not sure. But I will dutifully (hopefully) blog about it and document it to the world. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment