FOODZIE!
A friend of mine of Facebook kept posting about Foodzie. She was taking pictures and always seemed so excited when her Foodzie package came. Now, my fiance and I are 'foodies.' Our definition of 'foodies' are people who love food and are open to different types of food. Enter, Foodzie.com
I got the subscription for my fiance. It comes every month and has a random sampling of foods, products, and even recipes from companies across the country. It is kind of like getting a Christmas present every month! Very exciting!
Here is our March Foodzie.
| Even the box is CUTE! |
| Yay! 6 samples from MA to Ca! |
| A closer look at the goods! |
My favorites this month were Kale Chips, Regular & Dark Chocolate Cocomels, and Gogi Berry & Himalayan Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar! We are excited to try the Blue Cheese Fig Savory Shortbreads (which are supposed to be paired with red wine) this weekend!
So sorry for my shameless plug, but check out Foodzie. You can get a random sample pack for 3 months/$55 , 6 months/$100, and 12 months/$200. Then you have the availability to go online and order even more of your favorites. I especially like it because the food is made by small companies, is generally healthier versions of normal processed foods, and I feel like I'm supporting real Americans.
So that's my plug for Foodzie ***disclaimer- I did not get paid to post this but still*** Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment