Here is a public service announcement for anyone planning to do any yard work, play in the yard, or touch anything green this spring.
My face, body, arms, and torso (I'll be discrete with my photos don't worry) on IVY!
 |
| Day 2 on Ivy...it's even in the hairline and my ears :( |
 |
| Never had it on my face... it's also on my eyelids... worst feeling ever |
 |
| Here's my arms after 4 days... I sleep with socks on at night |
 |
| The other arm |
. |
| Worst itch... on the neck and in the ears.... ugh |
So I will leave you with those scarring pictures. Hopefully you will enjoy spring more than me. My doctor suggests getting
Ivy Off. I will be investing quite a bit into it for future outdoor endeavors.
**Ivy Off did not give my anything for this post, though if they shipped me a box I wouldn't turn them away***
I feel so bad for you! I had a similar week! I was outside watering the garden and a small fire ant bit my foot. Apparently I'm allergic. My foot swelled up to twice its size. It took three days to get the swelling down and it is still itchy. I hope you feel better!! :)
ReplyDelete