Home Gym!!
I am super excited about our new home gym. While I love a good Zumba or BodyCombat class, I also just like to hit up my cardio cinema (a huge room with cardio equipment that plays movies all day) and just do the elliptical machines.
Soooo my future hubby and I decided to take his precious man cave and turn it into our home gym. We got a Landice elliptical and a Octane xR3c. The Octane is pretty cool because you can just use your legs or just use your arms. It's even comfy.
 |
| The Octane |
 |
| Stepper with a video...we shall see how that goes! |
 |
| Weights, balls, and bands |
 |
| Landice |
 |
| My own cardio cinema |
So now that I (think) I have figured out how to use the tv and all its remotes I can watch TV, Netflix, movies, and we can even play some Kinect games. Pretty sweet set up!
I'm way jealous! I'd love a little workout nook. We have an exercise bike shoved in a corner next to our basement stairs. No room for a treadmill or anything like that. Maybe my next house! A girl can dream!
ReplyDelete