Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fabric Spring Wreath

Fabric Wreath 

So a couple of weeks ago I was inspired by Jen at her blog In Color Order.  I followed her tutorial and now have a cute wreath on my front door.  

I didn't search very hard for a Vintage Sheet.  Actually I just used a yard of fabric I found.  Add a  little masking tape, an 18 inch wreath and a glue gun for the rosettes and I was in business.  It took me about 1 hour start to finish.  Not a bad way to spend a rainy afternoon! 

Here's the fabric I chose... getting set to cut it into 1 inch strips.  

My first attempt at rosettes... a tight one, left, and a looser one, right.  

A cooler shot of the rosettes with the wreath.  

On the front door.   
Spring has officially spring in our house now! Thanks for the tutorial Jen! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love my wreath. I love how easy it was, too. I hope they make "fall" colored sheets because I know I'm going to want to make one then, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out great! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete