Birthday Weekend
This last weekend I turned 28... I think I'm okay stating my age until after 30... then that might change.
I haven't really cared a lot about my birthday since about 21, so this year was no different. I didn't really have a lot of expectations and my birthday was great. It was simple and relaxing and perfect.
I am getting my big gift later... I will have to disclose that exciting gift when I get it...
Otherwise I got some pajama jeans... I know right! I am soooo excited. I mean jeans that are as comfy as pajamas, who wouldn't want that?
So here's my pajama jeans... they are a little too big, but hey, I got no problem with that. I have to wash them and then I will be rocking my pajama jeans.
We didn't really do anything crazy fabulous for my birthday dinner... My fiance had a big plan of a romantic dinner at a fancy Italian restaurant, but I just wanted, to be completely honest, Ruby Tuesday's salad bar. Call me simple, but hey. Afterwards we went to our local frozen yogurt place and my future hubby had prearranged for the teenagers working to put 28 candles in a cup of frozen yogurt... it was sweet and nice... however 28 candles smells bad and smelts fro yo really quickly, so it's not recommended ; )
Randomness, I love the new pillows I found at Kohl's for 50 % off... SCORE!
No comments:
Post a Comment