Wedding Wednesday
I realize I have been slaaaacking in my Wedding Wednesday posts. Now that we are 6 weeks out, I am going full force with appointments and meetings and all sorts of crazy things.
This week I realized that I need to get in gear with gifts for other people. Today I went online in search of gifts for my ring bearer and flower girl.
The ring bearer and flower girl are twins and will be 2 very soon. Based on that, here's what I thought.
![]() |
| Money bank... who doesn't love a money bank? Well, I'm not sure a 2 year old will appreciate it... |
![]() |
| Jewelry... Not sure how I would get this for a boy... and they would grow out of it sooo quickly.... |
![]() |
| Toys.... ehhhh.... some toys would be okay, but I'm thinking not a bat for a 2 year old in a church... |
Sooooo what did I find?
These suuuuper cute backpacks!
![]() |
| This one is the for the ring bearer.... |
![]() |
| This one is for the flower girl.... |
What would you get your little helpers?





No comments:
Post a Comment