Fall wreath
So while I love the felt rosette wreaths I have made in the past, I really wanted to try something different for fall.
I originally opted out with the wreath below... I had a coupon and it was fall-y... after seeing it for a while, I realized it was a total, pathetic cop out.
So, I went to Lowe's and got plan white moulding that would normally go around the base of a chandelier. It wasn't as cheap as I was hoping, but for 20 bucks I had something I knew I could work with.
First I spray painted the whole thing dark red, and then I hand painted with some left over paints the intricate parts.
Here's the result:
Not so sure how I feel about the fabric part holding it up, but overall I like it a lot. It really pops off the black door and is definitely fitting the fall color scheme. Score!
No comments:
Post a Comment