Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ipad cover

So my sewing machine and I have had a lot of ups and downs over the last few weeks.

For example, I got rid of it.

And got a new one from Overstock.com.  It is a Brothers and is refurbished, but after using if for 48 hours, I can't be happier.  It is user friendly and idiot proof, which is good for me.

So anyway, here is my Ipad cover I finished last night.

I had a bunch of fun fabrics before I had an idea how to quilt.

I added a button to the cover....  it was scary how many random buttons I had in my jewelry box from clothing *just in case* I lost one... there were literally like 50 random buttons! 

I am not sure the exact type of fabric for the inside, but it is some sort of felt I found on sale.  It is a simple white.  

Here's the back 

 I totally just made up the button hole... cut it and then sewed around it.  It worked out somehow.  



No comments:

Post a Comment