China Cabinet
First I will admit that I stalked this china cabinet for months. It was at my local Salvation Army starting at 130 bucks. I knew I wouldn't pay that much and continually checked back in to see if it was still available. When it was on sale for about 75 bucks I was really tempted, but waited.
One day I walked in and it was on special for 50 bucks. I bought it immediately and never looked back.
Here's how it looked when I bought it:
It has kind of an Asian feel to it because of the bamboo looking legs and the detail.
Here's how it looks now:
This is the inside... I ended up finding a gold antique wall paper because the back was just too plain. I really like the look.
Painting these nooks and crannies was not very fun!
The inside isn't the prettiest, but I figure no one will really look... at least I hope not.
So that's my redo. It's pretty empty now but soon it will be full of stuff after the wedding! I still need to fix/replace the light but otherwise it's all finished!
Love it and love the wallpaper. Where do you get yours? I bought two pieces from Craigslist and I think I want to wallpaper the inside of some of the drawers.
ReplyDeleteI got my wallpaper on EBay... I have wallpapered the inside of drawers! It always looks good and is a cheap fix for blemishes!
ReplyDelete