Sooo I don't know if you have seen these shows where people line up and big on storage lockers, but I'm kind of addicted to it. If you haven't seen
Storage Wars or
Auction Hunters, then you are missing out.
Because of this I have been looking in my local papers for storage lockers for sale. I have been to a couple of auctions so far and have always been hesitant to buy because of cleaning, hauling, and getting rid of the stuff.
BUUUUUT I FINALLY bought my first locker.
I spent $100, which was by far the lowest locker of the day, and got a pretty good deal.
Here's what I was able to fit in the car today, but I have to go back tomorrow for more.
 |
| Old technology... |
 |
| I spray painted these puppies white and they look GREAT! |
 |
| An old side table |
 |
| A TV stand |
 |
| Two lamps (that work) and still have the protector stuff on the shades... |
Tomorrow I will grab a bedroom set, a TV, and some cinder blocks... not everything in a storage locker is worth something :)
No comments:
Post a Comment