So I have been slacking on Wedding Wednesday, but have no fear.... I am sure I will be posting a lot more as the wedding is about 2 months away.
Today is inspired by my first alterations appointment... which went amazingly well. The dress fit perfectly and didn't need to be altered at all. Nothing has to be done but adding in 5 bustles. Awesome for the wedding budget for sure.
Sooo I have 2 shoe options... Both work with the length of the dress and both are super cute.
*** Be advised and warned: I am not a shoe model and my feet are not really photo worthy! ***
Option 1: Off white pumps with cute flowery thing
Option 2: Champagne shorter pumps with bow
The wedding dress looks great with either shoe. The first shoe is a little tighter and I am a little more wobbly in it. The second one is easier to walk in. I am hesitant to be in a shoe that hurts and I am not confident in because a good friend of mine who got married Saturday feel leaving the church. I don't know if I would be able to get over that one, so I am still unsure about which one to wear.... and I may be researching some tennis shoes for the reception.
Which one would you wear? Any wedding shoe recommendations I should know or consider?
I would wear the ones you feel most confident in for sure.
ReplyDeleteThey are both very pretty! I would wear the most comfortable ones since either pair works with the dress.
ReplyDelete