Wedding Dresses
I know all the stories about how women try on hundreds and hundreds of dresses in order to find 'the one.' I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" and similar shows. One the day I went dress shopping I promised my fiance I wouldn't buy one and was just 'looking.' Aaaand that day I walked back in the door with a dress on deposit and a folder of paperwork. Ooooops.
But in all reality I am happy with my choice. I am far more focused on the day and enjoying it with my future husband. The end result is what I really am looking forward to and know that I will look great because I will be truly happy.
With all that sappy stuff said, here are the options I tried/wanted when I left that rainy morning.
Option 1:
![]() |
| Found here... halters generally hold the 'girls' in and flatter my broad shoulders |
Option 2:
![]() |
| Found here... I love that lace is back in style and the retro feel of it. |
![]() |
| Found here... I like the simplicity of this dress.... and POCKETS! |
![]() |
| found here.... it's a beautiful train and shows off all the assets.. |
![]() |
| Found here... again POCKETS! and lace and simplicity in one... |
Aaaaand the winner is....
I can't really revel which dress won because my future hubby reads the blog... but I will be wearing one of these dresses on October 29, 2011..... Just not Option 4 in case you couldn't figure it out.





No comments:
Post a Comment