Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Couponing- Getting Better

Slightly better trip: 

So the the krazy coupon lady named some great deals this week.  The one that I focused on was CVS having Revlon nail polish on sale, and then earning $4 CVS bucks back.  Considering the nail polish I currently had was clumpy and a fight, I was stoked to learn about this deal. 

Now I did earn my $24 bucks back and hastily (in my coupon/deal high) grabbed other things we needed around the house without coupons.  Also, my savings was only 67%.  Still I was pretty happy overall to go from spending $80 normally, to $27 for the lot below.  


6 nail polishes, 3 bags cotton balls, 3 bags facial circles (or whatever they are called), 2 bottles nail polish remover, 2 hand sanitizers, and 2 big bottles of Advil.  
Yay!  Now I can have some cute summer nails! Score!  The deal is still on by the way, so go get some Revlon now!

1 comment:

  1. I have $15 in free CVS bucks that I need to use. I love it because I can always use something from CVS--vitamins, cases of bottled water, gum for the car, etc...

    ReplyDelete