Peg Board: My new love
My fiance and I have been having a struggle over the garage. It became my "workshop" and then he had a project that he wanted to do, so he took it over. While I had originally organized it, when we both had tools and materials and all our junk in the small space, we got overwhelmed very, very quickly.
Enter my new found love: PEGBOARD
 |
| Here is our original solution. There were just nails and screws on the wooden pieces and random tools could hand, and some couldn't. |
 |
| Here's a bunch of our crap that we needed desperately to store. |
 |
| I am not a fan of unused space... especially in a garage where you can cram a bunch of stuff you don't want in the house... |
 |
| More sub par storage and wasted space. |
 |
| A large view of our pile o' crap that needs to be stored. |
Sooooo one weekend (actually it lasted about two weekends worth of time to make this beauty happen) we took our butts to Lowe's and stocked up on pegboard and other amazing organizing stuff.
Here is our result.
 |
All the tools.... able to be seen and used
|
 |
All my crafting/refinishing/spray painting tools
 |
| Above the fridge... Tucker blankets and Christmas stuff |
|
 |
| By the side door... ahhhhh |
 |
| Left side wall... yes the right side isn't cute, but it's working for now.... |
 |
| Right side wall... ohhhh peg board I love you |
Sometimes I just stare at the beauty of it because it is sooooo great. We have a little bit peg board left. I am considering putting inside my 'crafting area' closet to aid in more storage of inside crafting stuff... Or in the kitchen... is that normal? At this point I am so in love with peg board that my judgement is totally clouded....
Aaaand keeping it real... here is what the middle of the garage looks like...
 |
| Could use a little cleaning and organizing... but baby steps, baby steps |
No comments:
Post a Comment