Monday, June 13, 2011

I heart Arganica


I realize at this point you are thinking, "What the heck is Arganica?"  I understand.  I had no clue either until a local Groupon (I love Groupons too) came by way.  After a little research and seeing the site, I decided to go for it.  

And I love that every Sunday is like Christmas... because every Sunday I wake up to this box on my doorstep. 


My groupon will last for 3 months and every Sunday (as long as I place my order... kind of a key factor that I sometimes forget) I get a box full of organic/natural goodness.

Here's what I got this Sunday...
 Now I am not gonna say I know how to use all of these things expertly, but darned if I don't build my grocery/dinner list around them.  This weeks fun find was avocados, so we will definitely be having some homemade guac this week!   Yay!

Every week has different stuff and if you go to their website they even have recipes.  They will also deliver special made beers, beef, etc.  Suuuuper fun!

So check out Arganica Farm Club.  I heart them a lot and love the idea of supporting a local company!  And now I have been inspired to make some dinner!

---I got nothing from Arganica for writing this, I just really dig them! ---

No comments:

Post a Comment