Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Couponing--- best round yet!

Couponing 

So I will admit that I have had some not so great coupon experiences.  From not having my rewards card scanned, to not paying attention to fine print, so not understanding policies, I have had a few bumps and bruises along the way.  

So I made a pledge to myself that I wasn't going to pick up anything unless it was on my list and I either made money or paid waaay less for it. 

So I scanned the  krazy coupon lady's blog, got my coupons together and I went to CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. 

I did have some previous earned credits at all the stores, but I paid 21 dollars out of pocket for everything below.   I got back, from various stores, 12 dollars back to use on future purchases.  So I got the below for 9 bucks.... 


I am pretty excited about this shopping trip.  It was by far my best one yet and even the Walgreens and CVS lady said they were impressed by my shopping skills.   If I can impress them, then I know I'm on the right track ; ) 

2 comments:

  1. I am slowly learning the lessons of couponing too. I've made all the mistakes you have but I'm getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete