Thursday, June 9, 2011

Great finds

I have recently decided that thrift stores are great spots for super finds and don't require the early rise time of yard sales.  Score on both fronts.  Here are some of my upcoming projects

Not so cute glass vases (although a great find at 2 bucks each) will get the spray paint treatment very soon... 


Loooove this candle stick holder.  My 4 bucks was well worth it and I am not planning on changing it at all! 

Found this for 40 bucks.  It an old silver chest... 

The top opens for a buffet option and it even has the silver holders inside.  

Sooo excited about the quality of this piece for 40 bucks 

My current project.... this 25 dollar desk will look fabulous with clean white lines.... 
Right now my garage is about 100+ degrees and is full of this furniture.... Working on it slowly but surely!

2 comments:

  1. That silver chest is amazing! Will you paint it? The finish looks like it's in very good condition already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know... I am kind of torn... Looking for inspiration online to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete