Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Toilet Paper Roll Art

So I have been seeing a lot of toilet paper roll art and attempted to create one as well.

The hardest part to me was how to place it on the canvas, but I went for it.

Sorry for the blur... I put the toilet paper rolls on spray painted canvas.... 

It took me about coats of white spray paint to make it work... 

Like I said I struggled with how to organize the flowers... 




I ended up liking the result and it looks good above my headboard.. 
And just so you know my current project...

It is HUGE... I have been using it to paint on and hold stuff.  All the drawers have to be fixed and it needs a lot of work... hopefully it won't be too hard...

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Exactly how huge is it? I have been looking for a huge dresser for my bedroom... maybe I'll buy it off you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 60 inches long, 22 high, and 31 deep... it weighs about a 1000 pounds!

    ReplyDelete