Friday, July 22, 2011

Jewelry Area finished

Sorry I have been MIA a while.

Found out in a very dramatic way that I am allergic to bee stings.  Still recovering from that experience.

I did manage to finish my DIY jewelry area.

Here's the pics:

Thinking of making my earring holder white instead of purple to stay in a more neutral theme. 

Found another place for a sunburst!  Wooop! 

I liked my bouquet of dried flowers... no need to water.
Can I tell you how much I hate this dark picture bc of.... 
 NO LIGHTING IN ANY ROOMS OF THIS HOUSE 
Not ONE of the room has overhead lighting!  I drives me crazy!
I have been to Lowe's... I will have to replace the entire unit... greaaaat

Sorry for the little lighting rant.  
Today I am doing chores and working on my button canvas today to add to my gallery wall... still no pictures yet, but I'll tackle that next week!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your earring holder looks great! I really like the purple. It brings a whole new look and feel into the space. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete