Monday, October 3, 2011

Outside area Fiiiinally finished!

Finally finished the outside area! 

If you remember, it started like this: 



And after thinking about a lot of different options, I think it's finally done! 

Here are the results: 

That potting station took me a LOT of time and energy...the plans were really complex and I ended up not following them, otherwise I would post them.... 
Found a cute holder that goes into the concrete instead of a standing on.... 

The entire view 

The view from the screened in porch 

The inside area... got new seat covers and bench pad 

And the seating area.... 
And that's about all the outside work I will be doing for a while... the temperature has dropped so much it was 45 degrees outside with wind when I was finishing up!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great! I love the potting bench. And of course you know I love the pavers. A huge improvement over what you started with.

    ReplyDelete