Friday, February 24, 2012

Guest Bath

After a successful painting and mirror transformation in the master bath, I decided to paint and transform the guest bath as well.

This bathroom started out completely white as well, but since I found a really nice Oops paint for 5 bucks, I decided a color was the way to go.

Here's the after pics.  Sorry there are no before pics... just imagine it as white, and with no border around mirror...



Love the monogrammed towels against the paint... 

Love the mirror now....

Used two applications of caulk on the inside of this one... makes a big difference in person... 
Still need some wall art, but I have a few free ideas in mind to pull it all together... I'll keep you updated!

Total cost:   $5 for the Oops paint... $0 for the left over crown molding from the master bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment